Again, this exercise can be done anywhere. It is slightly more difficult to master than some other hand exercises, but it is good to strengthen mobility in each individual finger.
To do the finger bend exercise:
- Hold your hand so that your palm is vertical and your fingers slightly stretched.
- Bend your thumb toward your palm and hold for a few seconds.
- Straighten your thumb.
- Next, do the same with your index finger. Bend it towards your palm and hold for a few seconds.
- Continue the same exercise for each finger.
- Repeat with your other hand.
- You can do at least 3 repetitions with each hand.
This exercise helps to strengthen your ligament and tendons in your finger.
Image courtesy of Peter Gustafson at FreeDigitalPhotos.net